Friday, December 15, 2017

Update

Hello friends!
Thank you for praying. I wanted to let you know that Volker went home to be with the Lord. He is no longer suffering, and he is celebrating with Jesus. It's so hard for those of us left behind, but Volker is healthy and happy again. Please continue to pray for his wife, Michelle, and his daughters, Ana and Ericka. They are truly the sweetest people, and I know the next few weeks and months are going to be difficult for them.

Also, that sweet little girl, Lily is doing much better! She is off the ventilator and responding well. She's still got a long road ahead to a full recovery, but it seems like she should be able to recover. Praise the Lord!

Thank you for praying. Thank you for loving people even if you don't know them. Like I said before, this world is so hard. It's so hard to imagine being without our loved ones. But, I know that God's plan is bigger and better than ours. He loves us infinitely more than we could ever imagine. I'm so thankful for a God who intervened on our behalf so we could spend eternity with him. I can't imagine going through life without that hope. If you don't have that hope, please feel free to reach out to me. I'd be happy to talk to you about it anytime.

I had a successful surgery last Friday, and I'm recovering well. I promise to update soon. Thank you for praying, and for being so kind this year. Love you, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment